DescriptionIt is a launcher and task switcher that can be called from either the mouse or the keyboard.
- It is usually placed in the task tray and does not interfere with other programs.
- With a mouse, you can call it by holding down the left button and right-clicking. There is no need to move the cursor to the edge of the screen.
- If you are using a keyboard, you can press J while holding down Ctrl and Alt. You can change the key combination.
- By registering shortcut keys (chokkey), you can launch programs with fewer steps on the keyboard.
- They will automatically disappear when the program is launched or when another program comes to the front.
- Applications can be registered by drag and drop.
Supported OSWindows 7/8/10/11
This is the screen that is displayed when you call it.
The shortcut key is displayed in the upper left corner of the icon.
Downloadchokkey Version 126.96.36.199 (11/16/2021)